Sunday, May 8, 2016

Russell's Vegan Tarter Sauce


Tonight for dinner my husband and I had gardein fishless filets with chips (fries) and coleslaw. My husband makes an amazing vegan tarter sauce that we used to dip the fishless filets in. I've posted about this dipping sauce a few times on social media and have received a few requests for the recipe. So, I sat down with my husband while he made it for tonight's dinner and we wrote down the recipe. I hope you give it a try, it's delicious!!! 



Russell's Vegan Tarter Sauce

Ingredients:

1/2 cup vegan mayo (we had Hampton Creek Just Mayo on hand)

1 tbs dill relish 

1 tbs brown mustard (Dijon, spicy or horseradish)

1 tbs lemon juice 

Salt and pepper to taste 

Directions:

In a medium bowl whisk together all ingredients. 

Use as a dipping sauce for fishless filets or crabless cakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment